Diesel cannot start. Explain to me what could be a problem?
- You must use only the required grade of fuel.
- The injection pump is broken. Check and change if necessary.
- Fuel pump timing is wrong. Adjust if necessary.
- Starter motor can be damaged. Diagnose the starter motor and install a new one if necessary.
- Valve timing is incorrect, adjust valve timing.
- Worn cylinder bores, repair te engine.
The steering wheel does not work. How do I solve the problem?
- Check oil level and fill tank if oil level is low.
- Repair steering hydraulic cylinder.
- If steering pump is broken repair the pump.
- The level of oil is low. Refill the oil.
- Hydraulic connections are not sealed. Eliminate the defect.
- The steering pump is broken. Check the steering pump.
- The power steering has a defect. Install the new power steering.
- Release the air from the hydraulic system.
- The level of oil in the hydraulic system is at minimum. Fill in the oil.
- The steering hydraulic cylinder is damaged. Replace it.
The engine does not start. What should I check?
- Air cleaner / filter or induction system.
- Cold start system.
- Deformation or wear of the piston rings.
- The high pressure fuel pump drive shaft, it might is broken.
- Water, dirt, or air in the fuel system. Drain, rinse, fill and purge the system if this is the case.
- Fuel quality, it might be too heavy at low temperature.
I hear a tapping of the diesel. What is wrong?
- There is lack of oil. Fill with oil.
- The coolant temperature is low.
The front axle of the tractor rattles chronically when the tractor runs.
This is gear damage. Replace gears. Roller bearings are firmly obliterated. You need to change it.
Diesel starting is intermittent. What to fix?
The injection nozzle is clogged or the injection pump is damaged. Check the injector or repair the fuel pump.
Differential lock breaks off abruptly. How to solve the problem?
Diaphragm is broken or replace friction clutch discs.
Diesel overheats. How can I fix that?
- Fill the system with refrigerant if its level is low.
- Radiator might be clogged, clean the core.
- The tractor is overloaded – reduce the load or speed.
- Loose or defective fan belt – Replace fan belt as necessary.Check the belt tensioner.